Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist.
We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you: your comfort, your happiness, and your health
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Perform a thorough exam; checking your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
- Create a customized treatment plan with you that will address any dental care that you may need
- Answer any questions that you may have about your oral health
- Answer any questions regarding the financial details of your treatment plan
After you have been established as a patient with our office, we can move forward and schedule your cleaning and any other treatment you may need.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment
- Your completed New Patient information form (to complete online click here)
- A copy (or an electronic copy can be emailed) of any dental X-Rays taken in the last 5 years by your previous dentist
- Your dental insurance card
- Your medical insurance card
- Any dental records from your previous dentist' office
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends a visit to your dentist every six months, or sooner, for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.